The purpose of this Legal Notice is to establish the General Conditions that regulate access, navigation and use of the myROIK web Portal by all USERS.
Accessing this myROIK Portal implies knowledge and full acceptance by the USER of the terms and conditions of use of the Portal, in the version published at the time the website is accessed. Consequently, if it were the case that a USER did not agree with them, they would not have the right to use the myROIK website and should refrain from browsing it.
The OWNER OF THE myROIK web PORTAL reserves the right to, at any time, modify or update these General Conditions of Use of the myROIK Web Portal and, in general, the elements that make up the design and configuration of the Portal. It is for this reason that the OWNER OF THE PORTAL recommends that all USERS of the myROIK Web Portal carefully read these conditions of access, navigation and use of the myROIK portal every time they access the Portal.
Likewise, the owner of the myROIK Web Portal informs USERS that it also reserves the right to, at any time and without prior notice, be able to terminate, suspend or interrupt access by USERS to the information, products , services and/or any contents of the Portal, including the configuration of the myROIK Portal, the features, products, services and/or contents, without the USER being recognized any possibility of claiming or demanding any compensation; The above powers may be exercised particularly but not exclusively by the OWNER OF THE PORTAL, for the purpose of updating operations, maintenance improvements, repairs and/or adaptation to technical, operational and/or legal changes.
The prohibitions, restrictions and limitations contained in this Legal Notice and/or in any particular conditions that may be applicable will remain in force, even if the OWNER OF THE PORTAL exercises the power to terminate access to the web portal www. myroik.com.
In the event of a discrepancy between what is established in this Legal Notice and the particular conditions established with respect to the products or services offered on the Website, the provisions of the particular conditions will prevail.
GENERAL INFORMATION ART. 10 Law 34/2002
In accordance with the provisions of art. 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, users of this web portal www.myroik.com are informed that the owner of said portal is ROIK BRAND SL , with CIF No. B-66864422 with address at C/ Blauet 3 - 43713 Sant Jaume dels Domenys, Tarragona, Spain and who can contact myROIK:
- Through the following email: email@example.com
- Through the contact form on the next page
The myROIK domain name through which this Portal is accessed is owned by ROIK BRAND SL and its use is prohibited in connection with content, products or services other than myROIK or that are not owned by ROIK BRAND SL, which may cause confusion among the end USERS or the discredit of ROIK BRAND SL.
RULES FOR ACCESS AND USE OF THE myROIK PORTAL
The USER declares that he or she has the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement and to use this Portal in accordance with the General Conditions stated here, which he understands and understands in their entirety.
The condition of USER and the acceptance, without reservation, of each and every one of the rules that make up this Legal Notice will occur when any of the following situations occur:
- By mere access to the Portal.
- For the use of the contents offered therein.
- By completing forms.
- By sending requests for information.
- In general, when there is any act of a similar nature to the previous ones.
Consequently, the OWNER OF THE PORTAL reminds USERS that it is advisable that each time they access this portal they carefully read the version in force at all times of these conditions of use and access to the myROIK web portal.
In any case, access, navigation and use of the Portal is done under the sole and exclusive responsibility of the USER, so the USER undertakes to diligently and faithfully observe any additional instructions regarding the use of the Portal and its contents. In this sense, the USER undertakes to use the contents of the Portal diligently, correctly and lawfully, in accordance with current legislation and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
- Use them for purposes or effects contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order and to the instructions received from myROIK.
- Use them for purposes that harm the legitimate rights of third parties.
- Use the contents and, in particular, the information of any kind obtained through the Portal to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or with any other type of commercial purpose, unsolicited messages directed to a plurality of people regardless of their purpose, as well as refrain from marketing or disclosing said information in any way.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Portal, understood as merely illustrative and not exhaustive, the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, navigation structure, software, audiovisual or sound content, graphic design and the source codes, indices, brands, logos, expressions and information and, in general, any other creation protected by national standards and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property (hereinafter the contents) are the intellectual property of the PORTAL OWNER. or third parties, from whom THE OWNER OF THE PORTAL has obtained the corresponding license.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the Contents are reserved, giving rise to liability for unauthorized use, exploitation or utilization of the contents.
The use of the trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of myROIK, owned by the PORTAL OWNER, is totally prohibited, except with the prior written consent of the PORTAL OWNER.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PORTAL OWNER AND EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
THE OWNER OF THE PORTAL declares that it has adopted all necessary and reasonable measures, within its possibilities and the state of technology, to guarantee the functioning of the Portal and prevent the existence and/or transmission of viruses and other harmful components to USERS.
THE OWNER OF THE PORTAL declares that he will put all reasonable means at his disposal to verify the veracity, accuracy, adequacy, suitability, completeness and timeliness of the information and content provided on the Portal.
The USER expressly acknowledges and accepts that THE OWNER OF THE PORTAL does not grant him or her any guarantee of any kind, whether express or implicit, about the reliability, usefulness or accuracy of the information published and/or provided on the Portal in relation to the products and /or services of the PORTAL OWNER. In particular, THE OWNER OF THE PORTAL does not guarantee nor is responsible for:
- The lack of availability or accessibility of the Portal or continuity of the contents of the Portal.
- The existence of interruptions, errors in accessing the Portal or malfunctioning of the Portal, as well as technical problems or failures that occur during the Internet connection.
- The absence of viruses and other harmful computer elements in the Portal or server that provides it; It is up to the USER, where appropriate, to ensure the availability of adequate means for the detection or disinfection of harmful computer programs.
- The invulnerability of the Portal and the security measures adopted therein.
- The absence of errors in the contents.
- The suitability for a particular purpose or purpose of the Portal and the information published and/or provided in relation to the products and/or services of the PORTAL OWNER.
- Decisions made based on the information provided on the Portal, nor damages for the USER or third parties due to actions that are solely based on the information obtained on the portal.
- Damage caused to the computer equipment of USERS or third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
- Any other damages that, if applicable, could be caused by defective functioning of the Portal.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB PAGES
THE PORTAL OWNER may offer on its myROIK WEB Portal links, directly or indirectly, to other Internet resources or web pages that are located outside the Portal. These links, in no case, must presuppose that there are agreements with those responsible, nor the recommendation of myROIK to contract products and/or services that these other Portals offer.
In relation to the web pages to which THE PORTAL OWNER may establish links from the myROIK Portal, it is clear that THE PORTAL OWNER does not have the power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by others, which is why the myROIK PORTAL OWNER does not guarantee the USER or assume any responsibility towards the USER for any aspect in relation to the web pages to which myROIK could establish a link from the Portal.
In the event that any provision of this Legal Notice becomes or is considered null, in whole or in part, said nullity or inapplication will not affect the other provisions of the Legal Notice or the particular conditions that, where appropriate, have could be established.
In the event that THE OWNER OF THE PORTAL does not exercise any right or action recognized in this Legal Notice, this will not constitute a waiver thereof, except for recognition and agreement that must be in writing on his part.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT COURTS
These general conditions are ruled by the Spanish Law. “The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the user's domicile.